Thursday, November 24, 2011

Just like the movies

Last weekend I learned a valuable lesson: don’t spend the day watching horror movies if you have to spend the night in your house alone.

Ages ago I promised my brother that since his fiancée hates horror movies, I would see Paranormal Activity 3 with him. He texted me on Saturday reminding me that we still hadn't been, and that I still hadn't seen part 2, so after a quick DVD watching session we headed out.

The cinema was empty when we walked in, and after we shuffled over to the seats we wanted, something caught his eye. And now I present to you: 'Dodgy ways to make sure no one sits in front of you at the cinema' with my brother.















Tip 1: Move the wet seat sign over to the seat in front of you and hope that no one sits in the actual wet seat.


He then informed me that he has tried convincing his fiancée to keep a piece of paper that says ‘Wet Seat’ in her handbag so he can whip it out whenever they go to the movies. Strangely, she's not keen.


Anyway, thanks to my shoddy body clock, I was too tired to stay awake all night thinking that every noise I heard was a *PARANORMALACTIVITYSPOILERALERT* demon named Toby who lives in my ceiling and wants to move objects in my bedroom EVER SO SLIGHTLY. Then possess me and make me kill people. Because that would be unfortunate for all involved. Except Toby. But he's not very nice.

No comments: