Thursday, December 23, 2010

The new adventures of Mr Potato Head

It's the most wonderful time of the year! (someone should write a song about that). We've almost reached the day where the whole family gets together and eats way too much food while wearing ridiculous paper hats. For me, that's the true meaning of Christmas. I love it. I love the decorations, I love the giving of gifts, and I love how everyone eats so much that they fall asleep in someone else's loungeroom. There's really no need to bring Jesus into this.
.
It's also one of the busiest times of the year, and I think I speak for all of us when I say 'what's Mr Potato Head been up to?'
.
Rocking out
.


Carjacking Barbie (with a sword for some reason)


Frequenting the gay clubs


Being badly photoshopped into a photo I took of some lemurs at the zoo last week


Re-enacting scenes from popular films


Getting into the festive spirit


Being part of Santa’s freaky Christmas mutant experiment


Terrorising the villagers


and hiding from the authorities.


Merry Christmas, y’all!

No comments: