Thursday, November 11, 2010

You say potato...

StOOpid internet purchase of the week: Elvis Mr Potato Head.
Why: Because I freakin love Mr Potato Head.
You shouldn't be allowed to have a credit card: Thanks. I know. I spent 20 minutes trying to decide between the Elvis one and the Gene Simmons one (which was AH-MAY-ZING) but I've never really been a Kiss fan, so he's now on my list of future stOOpid internet purchases.

I love the little potato-y bastard because he's capable of so much more than just this

and this

he can also take part in Movember

go on a bender

spend a raunchy evening with Mrs Potato Head

deal with the consequences of spending a raunchy evening with Mrs Potato Head


catch up on some reading

pretend to be interested when Hipster-Tickle-Me-Elmo starts banging on about his record collection


and use wrestling moves to defeat other popular childhood toys for the title of Supreme Ruler

No comments: